The Besson Sovereign 967T 4 Valve Euphonium is an example of the best in brass manufacturing with recent upgrades taking the Besson Sovereign Euphonium to the next step. The Besson Be-967T Euphonium is a fully compensating instrument with a clear and powerful sound right throughout its entire range. A standard large bore instrument, the Sovereign Euphonium has led the way with sound quality since 1972.
The Besson Sovereign Euphonium has 4 valves with a compensating tuning system and 3 water keys, while the leadpipe has an innovative positioning that creates a lively response. The mouthpipe also has an improved taper that you'll notice in the intonation. The Besson Euphonium's clear centred high register allow you to create music that sings.
The trigger of the Besson's main tuning slide allows for easy adjustment.
The Besson Sovereign 4 Valve Euphonium features include:
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .59" (15mm)
- Bell diameter: 12" (304mm) upright
- Weight: 4.25kg
- Valves: 4 bottom sprung stainless steel
- 2nd valve finger ring
- Compensating system
- Water keys: 3 (including 3rd valve slide)
- Patented spring damper set
- Nickel-silver tuning slides
- "Floating" leadpipe
- Nylon Delrin valve guides
- Classic bell size
- Finishes: Lacquer or Silver Plated
- Supplied outfit, in case with Alliance mouthpiece in leather case and accessories