Delivery and Shipping
Delivery Within Australia
Sax and Woodwind...and Brass recommends that you contact us before placing your order to ensure that you clearly understand the likely delivery time for your order. We will contact you if we do not have the item in stock.
Deliveries of larger items to Western Australia, Queensland, Tasmania, and the Northern Territory will require a custom shipping quote, please select this option and we will respond with a price.
You will have the option for most small orders to choose Australia Post or Express Post satchels, or courier delivery.
Larger shipments may be sent by Couriers Please, TNT or Northline.
You may prefer to arrange delivery to your place of work if you are not at home during the day.
- Orders over $250: We require a signature for delivery and will automatically change our method of delivery to a method that requires a signature on delivery.
- Couriers DO NOT deliver to PO Boxes.
- Insurance is included for courier deliveries up to $3000. For items more than this we will charge insurance at the rate of 1% of total invoice value. We will contact you if this is required.
Delivery Time Estimates
- Regular Post satchels: 2 - 5 business days
- Express Post satchels: 1 - 2 business days
- Courier to metropolitan areas: 1-3 business days
- Courier to remote areas: 3-7 business days
We are reliant on suppliers and freight companies and cannot guarantee delivery times, even where we have provided an estimate. If you require urgent delivery please contact us and we will endeavor to assist.
Overseas customers should make themselves aware of the fees and charges relating to the import of goods into their country. Customs, taxes and/or duties vary from country to country and will always be paid by the recipient of the order. We are not be responsible for delays and charges due to Customs and local Post Office/Courier issues in your country.
International orders are normally shipped by air, though the specific type of service varies by country and depends on the amount of available insurance coverage. A signature on delivery is required for all overseas shipments. If your payment does not include sufficient shipping costs, we will contact you. Delivery time is subject to the method used and local delivery times at the destination.
We reserve the right to cancel orders for certain countries due to shipping risks. If this is the case we will contact you and refund any payment you may have made.