The Buffet Crampon Festival A Clarinet will deliver a real depth of sound with true warmth. Featuring a R13 bore, the Buffet Festival Clarinet has a rich, powerful fluid tone and precision. The choice of professional players, the Buffet Crampon Festival range has been designed with the assistance of Jacques Lancelot, Guy Deplus and Michel Arrignon.
The Buffet Crampon Festival A Clarinet features include:
- Unstained premium quality 'M'Pingo' Grenadilla wood: Superb tone quality. Durable and stable wood.
- Silver plated keys: High quality long lasting finish
- Silver plated adjustable thumb rest: Adjustable for optimum comfort
- Undercut tone holes: Improves tone and ease of response
- Caps on tenons: Protects tenon from chipping to breakage
- G.T. pads: Long lasting, water proof
- Produced with Eb Lever (Standard)