Box of 10.
The D'Addario Reserve Alto Saxophone Reeds are premium filed reeds that offer a rich, warm tone, a heavy spine that promotes dynamic flexibility, and exceptional tone quality in all registers. They have a long vamp profile to produce consistency of response and a traditional tip thickness for ease of articulation.
The D'Addario Reserve Alto Saxophone Reed features include:
- A thick blank reed that offers a rich, warm tone
- A heavy spine that promotes dynamic flexibility and exceptional tone quality in all registers
- Ideal for the advancing student and professional
- Expertly designed and made in the USA from naturally-grown cane from D'Addario's own foreign fields
- Offered in boxes of ten (10) and packs of two (2) reeds
- Available in half strengths, from 2.0 to 4.5, with a special 3.0+ strength.
Choose your strength below.