Instrument technicians in the workshops of Buffet Crampon have completed an intense period of research and development to create an instrument with easy-to-play, accurate low notes that allow mastery of the most difficult range. Transition from one octave to another is smooth. The mechanics are extremely precise. Manufactured in the Buffet Crampon workshops in Germany, the Prodige is not only reasonably priced but is also, quite simply, the ideal instrument for learning to play.
- A new plateau key design brings a flexibility and feeling close to those of Buffet Crampon professional instruments
- A new more ergonomic placement of spatulas and plateau keys means more comfortable playing for all hand sizes
- New large-headed adjustment screws mean more precise adjustments
- Octave pips in German nickel silver
- A new body and bell finish: a protective satin varnish shows the wood grain
- Acoustics that are close to the professional range: ease of projection, pitch, homogeneity and flexibility
- Body in African blackwood and Luracast bore make the instrument crack-resistant
- African blackwood (grenadilla), bore resin-lined
- System: full conservatoire
- Octave keys: 3, semi-automatic
- Left hand F lever
- C# trill, double D trill
- Low B/C# trill, double G# and Eb
- Keywork finish: silver plated
- Bell: Bb with resonance key
- Pads: cork and double skin
- Case, case cover, and accessories included
Did you buy this item and like it? Leave a review to help others make up their minds.
Thank you! Your review will be published once it has been checked and approved.