The Marigaux M2 Oboe is a conservatoire model that incorporates new features that are designed to enhance intonation, tone and durability. The top and middle joints of the Marigaux Oboe are replaced by a short head-joint and long main joint, meaning that the Oboe produces superior intonation and reducing the risk of wood cracking.
The Marigaux M2 Oboe features include:
- Head-joints can be easily changed to suit individual needs
- In extreme humidities the resin head-joint can be used to avoid cracks
- Ergonomically improved Bb, B and Eb keys
- Improved positioning of G and G# keys for improved intonation
- Height-adjustable long F key
- New positioning of the half-hole for better tuning on D's and Db's
- Improved performance on top octave D's and Eb's
- Streamlined design
- 3 head-joint lengths available: please call
- 12 month warranty
Call for special orders.