The Selmer Paris SA80II Tenor Saxophone is a very popular classical and commercial horn, first released in the 1980s. The Selmer Paris SA80II Saxophone is a beautifully toned instrument, rich in high harmonics with excellent projection power. The redesigned octave mechanism is lighter with subtly thinner outlines and the saxophone is decorated with the modernised Selmer logo.
Every Selmer Paris instrument we sell comes as a complete outfit including a genuine Selmer Paris case, mouthpiece, cap and ligature, neckstrap, corkgrease and cleaning cloth.
The Selmer Paris SA80II Jubilee Tenor Saxophone features include:
- Adjustable plastic thumb rest
- Leather pads with metal resonator
- Clear lacquer finish with the beautiful Jubilee engraving
- Exceptionally well balanced key work
- Comes with light case, mouthpiece, cap, and ligature
- Also includes handy accessory kit with swab, neckstrap, cork grease and cleaning cloth