The Yamaha YAS62SIII Semi Professional Alto Saxophone features include:
- Key: Eb
- New 62 Style Neck: a slightly narrower bore provides a faster response and greater control. The new 62 style neck allows a comfortable flow of air so that every player can attain a solid tonal core
- Integrated Key Posts: integrating the multiple key posts into a single plate makes the horn blow with moderate resistance while delivering a solid core with deep tone colour
- An improved mechanism from low B-C# connection ensures the consistent closing of the low C# key and promotes a clear response from notes in the low range of the instrument
- The professional style neck receiver increases togetherness of neck and body offering richer tones
- Hard steel springs provide a faster, more sensitive key response
- Polyester key buttons, high F# and front F auxiliary keys. Refined keywork shape
- Adjustable thumb hook and tilting-style low Bb key
- Ribbed and flanged post mounting, acoustically annealed body
- Silver-plated finish: offers a wider ranging tonal palette, producing a darker sound when the sax is played more softly, and an enormously bright sound when played with more emphasis
- Hand engraving: more elaborate with finer detail, the new design offers delicate beauty
- Semi-hard backpackable case offers a contemporary look and greater ease of transport
- Accessory kit includes 4C mouthpiece, ligature and cap, external polishing cloth, neck strap and cork grease
Did you buy this item and like it? Leave a review to help others make up their minds.
Thank you! Your review will be published once it has been checked and approved.