Inheriting the many merits of top-of-the-line Yamaha handmade flutes, these models offer rich, nuanced tonality over a wide dynamic range.
The YFL577 flute combines the brightness of nickel silver with the characteristic mellow timbres of sterling silver.
It comes with Type Am headjoint based on the Type A headjoints supplied with handmade flutes 900 and 800 series. The keys feature traditional pointed key arms, reflecting the highest level of craftsmanship and adding visual elegance to these outstanding instruments.
- The Type Am Headjoint is based on the Handmade Flute’s Type A design which offers a wider expressive range. It offers easier response and excellent balance over the instrument’s entire range, slightly heavier resistance, and a wide dynamic range
- Sound Annealing: a special process that delivers more pure transmission of vibration from the player to the flute for rich resonance and superior response
- The keys are hand-assembled and meticulously balanced for a perfect touch. And the key shapes have been so exquisitely designed and ergonomically placed that the flute will almost ‘disappear’ in your hands. Performances will feel effortlessly natural
- Pointed Key Arms: A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature pointed key arms. Found on Handmade Flute, their beautiful designs are inspired by traditional European styling
- The case is compact for easy travel and durable to protect the flute, and is accompanied by a sophisticated case cover
- Complete with case, case cover, flute rod, gauze cleaning cloth and polishing cloth