Introducing the Wiseman Range of Wooden Cases
These strong, light, and gorgeous cases are available in Australia exclusively at Sax & Woodwind...and Brass!
Wiseman cases feature a unique, registered, tubular design and are hand-made in England, from the finest quality materials.
With a lifetime warranty, they are more than just an instrument case. The ultra-sturdy construction is lightweight and splashproof, and offers more protection than those with a standard moulded interior. Wiseman cases are designed to provide professional quality instruments with maximum protection, whilst offering the highest degree of space efficiency, comfort and versatility for the modern musician.
Manufactured from plywood, they are available in a range of colours. At Sax and Woodwind we have ordered the range in natural browns and tans, however other colours in the Wiseman range are available as special orders.
- The unique shock-absorbing suspension of the instrument means that in the event of an accident, the case provides balanced cushioning and support to the instrument for the ultimate protection
- A waterproof seal between the two halves of the case protects both the interior and your instrument from moisture and ingress of water
- The extremely light, crush-resistant shells will protect your instrument from the rigours of travel
- A unique tubular design gives maximum carrying comfort and incredible structural protection
- The extremely compact designs allow you to carry more instruments than you could ever imagine in a single case.
View our range HERE