Sax and Woodwind has a 7 day Change of Mind Returns Policy
Sax and Woodwind is happy to exchange or refund purchases you have made in error eg accidentally purchased the wrong size or colour, discovered you don't need the item, items that don't fit the way that you would like, or unwanted gifts. Please see the exceptions at the bottom of the page.
- In addition to your statutory rights, you may contact us within 7 days of receipt and return the item within a further 7 days, along with sales receipt (your tax invoice).
- If you wish to return the product for exchange or refund you must ensure that it is returned to us in original saleable condition and possesses ALL original packaging. The cost of return freight and packaging is the responsibility of the customer.
- We recommend you pack the item well and insure it, as Sax & Woodwind will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Once the returned item is inspected and deemed to be in the original saleable condition, we will refund you, excluding delivery charges. Any damage or signs of wear and tear will be assessed by our technicians and the customer charged accordingly.
- At the complete discretion of Sax & Woodwind...and Brass, a re-stocking fee may apply which will be deducted from the refund. This may apply if a change of mind return does not meet the requirements.
Statutory Consumer Guarantee As a consumer, you are entitled to the benefit of statutory consumer guarantees in respect of items or services purchased from Sax and Woodwind. If you believe an item or services is faulty, not of acceptable quality, does not match the description provided or is not fit for purpose, you may be entitled to a remedy under Australian Consumer Law. However these consumer guarantees do not apply where the item was damaged due to abnormal use or misuse.
Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for Sax & Woodwind to send the item to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed. In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, if the failure is minor, Sax & Woodwind may repair the item (or, at the discretion of Sax & Woodwind, may replace the item or refund you) within a reasonable time. If the item or service has a major failure, you may reject it and seek a refund or replacement, or you may keep the item and seek compensation for any drop in the value. These consumer guarantees apply to items or services and may be impacted by the type and age and nature of the item.
If the return is a result of error by Sax & Woodwind please contact us.
A one week trial period is permitted for up to 3 mouthpieces, bells, or barrels. All items must be paid for, and we will refund the amount for the unwanted items once the have been returned to us and checked over. The cost of return freight and packaging is the responsibility of the customer. Items containing scratches and teeth marks will not be deemed returnable so please take care.
Exceptions to Change of Mind Returns Policy
- Opened boxes of reeds of any kind including double reeds.
- Special order items that we have ordered for you that we do not normally carry as a standard stock line. Please contact us if you are not sure.
- Print and sheet music due to copyright issues so please choose carefully.