- In addition to your statutory rights, if you are not completely satisfied, you may contact us within 7 days of receipt and return the item within a further 7 days, along with sales receipt (your tax invoice). Please see the exceptions to this policy below.
- You must ensure that the product is returned to us in original condition and possesses ALL original packaging. The cost of return freight and packaging is the responsibility of the customer.
- We recommend you pack the item well and insure it, as Sax & Woodwind...and Brass will accept no responsibility until the goods are returned in store.
- Once the returned item is inspected and deemed to be in the original saleable condition, we will refund you, excluding delivery charges. Any damage or signs of wear and tear will be assessed by our technicians and the customer charged accordingly.
- At the complete discretion of Sax & Woodwind...and Brass, a re-stocking fee may apply which will be deducted from the refund.
If the return is a result of our error please contact us and we will refund the cost of the return of the item.
A one week trial period is permitted for up to 3 mouthpieces, bells, or barrels. All items must be paid for, and we will refund the amount for the unwanted items once the have been returned to us and checked over. The cost of return freight and packaging is the responsibility of the customer. Items containing scratches and teeth marks will not be deemed returnable so please take care.
Non-returnable and non-refundable items include:
- Opened boxes of reeds of any kind.
- Special order items that we have ordered for you that we do not normally carry as a standard stock line. Please contact us if you are not sure.
- Print and sheet music purchased through our website are non-refundable due to copyright issues so please choose carefully.