Tenor ligature shown.
The Wood Stone Baritone Saxophone Ligature by Ishimori, Japan, is a favourite among professionals, offering a hand finished and highly versatile design that will give your reed greater resonance and projection. They are made in such a way that you can enjoy a full, warm sound without constriction, thanks to the high quality of the materials and state-of-the-art design.
The Baritone Saxophone version of the Wood Stone Ligature has a two screw design with two rails, to ensure that the reed is rested on evenly, granting the resonance you're looking for as well as the control.
The Wood Stone Baritone Saxophone Ligature features include:
- Brass with a brushed satin gold plated finish for comfortable resistance and massive sound
- Exceptional quality with truly unique tone and response
- Made in Japan
- Secure two screw design
- Fits standard mouthpiece caps
- For French hard rubber mouthpieces similar to Selmer size
- The screws of this ligature are gold plate